Over the past six months, SFI has engaged in an extensive consultation process to assist in the development of the next SFI strategy.
We would like to invite you to a webinar on 14th December, 10.30am where we will be giving an update on the strategy development.
This webinar will give you an update on:
- What the consultation process has looked like
- Who we have engaged with
- What are the key topics that the consultation process discussed
- What next in this iterative strategy development process and
- How you can continue to help us develop the SFI strategy where we promote the potential that science and discovery offers Ireland, today and in tomorrow’s world.
This will be an interactive webinar with a Q&A session. We would really welcome your feedback, thoughts, ideas and reaction to where we are at and where we are going.
Please register for SFI Strategy Update Webinar on Dec 14, 2018 10:30 AM GMT at:
Please visit the Further information page to learn more about the current strategy and Science Foundation Ireland’s performance to date.
The timeline for the consultation process is as follows:
- September to November 2018: Survey to researchers and external stakeholders
- October to November 2018: Workshops with HEIs and local stakeholders
- November 2018 to February 2019: Analysis, synthesis and drafting
- February to March 2019: Public consultation on draft strategy
Please feel free to send your ideas for the new strategy or comments on the development process to email@example.com